Apostolic Ministries of
Friendship Christian Church
Responsible for establishing methods to help care for the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of the FCC Membership.
Responsible for monitor the cleanliness of the buildings and the neatness of the grounds. Make necessary adjustments with staff duties, trustee assignments or contracted service providers to help with the up-keep of our facility.
Special Events Ministry
Responsible for planning with various teams, other ministries or individuals to have the following Celebrations at FCC:
- Jan Baby Blessing
- Feb Valentine's Day / Married Couples
- April Pastor's Anniversary
- May Mother's Day / Women's Conference
- June Father's Day / Men's Conference
- Aug Back-to-school (with Generation Now)
- Sept Homecoming / Revival
- Oct Fall Festival (with Generation Now)
- Nov Thanksgiving
- Dec Christmas Celebrations
Assist with planning other special conferences and events as assigned by Bishop.
Minister of Protocol
Responsible for overseering operations and procedures for each worship services and all other events assigned by Bishop.